Adults: theoretical and practical training on the sizing and construction of small-scale biodigesters. The objective is that the participants acquire all the necessary knowledge to build and maintain their own biodigesters.
Kids: experimentation with the concept of the circular economy through construction with utensil containers such as pencil holders, mobile phone holders, filing cabinets or mini-gardens. In addition, they will explore the concept of the organic matter cycle that collaboratively builds a mini-digester with which it will produce renewable energy and fertilizer. organic.
WE BUILT TOGUETHER
We investigate, with an environmental approach, about the materials we use every day and how to recycle them. How they are produced, where they go, how they could be recycled, reused and how we will reduce their consumption.
We built a mini-digester to understand the cycle of organic matter: garden-food-waste-fertilizer-garden.
We think together about the importance of food and its origin: what we eat, where it comes from, how it is produced and how we can return the nutrients to the garden.
We also see how the biodigester solution allows us to generate sustainable energy in the form of biogas, and return to the garden the nutrients that it has given us when producing food.
We analyze the most widely used biodigester designs today from the self-construction approach.
We share the experience of MIOGAS, typical complications and their solutions, as well as the most relevant aspects to self-build and start up your own biodigester.
WORKSHOPS WE HAVE DONE
- The biodigester to recycle organic waste in the school garden
- Self-construction of a domestic and community biodigester
- Use of a biodigester in the neighborhood community
- rural biodigesters
- Self-production of energy in organic farming with biodigesters
- Waste treatment and use of by-products with biodigesters
- Sizing, starting and maintaining the biodigester
- Biodigesters in urban gardens
- Biodigesters: necessary conditions (pH, temperature, decomposition time…)
- biogas applications
- Theoretical sizing of biodigesters
- Collaborative construction of a biodigester
- Sensitization on organic waste management
- Circular economy and European strategy
TIMINGS AND PRICES
From 3 hours to 3 days
From 550€, depending on the number of participants and trainers. The price includes the materials to built a biodigester prototype during the workshop.
DO YOU NEED A CUSTOM WORKSHOP?
FREE GUIDEBOOK "BUILT YOUR OWN BIODIGESTER"
AT MIOGAS WE ARE COMMITED WITH THE PROMOTION OF
- Open knowledge
- Learning to learn
- Learning communities
- DIY (Do It Yourself)
- Energy self-sufficiency
- Food soberany